The Dec. 9, 2016, meeting of the Cures Acceleration Network Review Board featured the following meeting materials.
- NCATS Director's Update (PDF - 268KB) - Christopher P. Austin, M.D., director, NCATS
- Human Microphysiological Systems: Organs-on-Chips for Drug Safety and Efficacy Testing (PDF - 3.65MB) - Danilo A. Tagle, Ph.D., M.S., associate director for special initiatives, NCATS
- Biomedical Data Translator (PDF - 338KB) - Christine M. Colvis, Ph.D., director of drug development partnership programs, Office of the Director, NCATS; and Noel Southall, Ph.D, leader, informatics, Division of Pre-Clinical Innovation, NCATS
- 3-D Bioprinting of Human Tissues for Drug Screening (PDF - 287KB) - Anton Simeonov, Ph.D., scientific director, NCATS
- Fulfilling the Mandate to Innovate: Panel (PDF - 346KB) - Anna L. Ramsey-Ewing, Ph.D., director, Office of Grants Management and Scientific Review, NCATS
Additional Meeting Information