The Jan. 15, 2015, joint meeting of the NCATS Advisory Council and the Cures Acceleration Network Review Board featured the following meeting materials.
- Director’s Report (PDF - 3MB) – Christopher P. Austin, M.D., director, NCATS
- Rare Diseases Clinical Research Network (RDCRN): A Model for Collaborative Rare Diseases Research with Patient Advocacy Groups as Partners (PDF - 196KB) – Rashmi Gopal-Srivastava, Ph.D., RDCRN program lead, NCATS
- The Transformation of Clinical Research in Vasculitis Through the RDCRN (PDF - 1MB) – Peter A. Merkel, M.D., M.P.H., chief, Division of Rheumatology; director, Penn Vasculitis Center; and professor of medicine and epidemiology, University of Pennsylvania
- Coalition of Patient Advocacy Groups (CPAG): Perspective from an RDCRN Consortium Patient Advocacy Group as Research Partner (PDF - 189KB) – Michele Manion, vice president, executive director, founder, Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia Foundation
- Subcommittee on Medical Technologies (PDF - 248KB) – Frank L. Douglas, M.D., Ph.D., president and CEO, Austen BioInnovation Institute in Akron
- Update on the Clinical and Translational Science Awards Program (PDF - 930KB) – Petra Kaufmann, M.D., M.Sc., director, Division of Clinical Innovation, NCATS