The ETB operates in small, focused teams composed of biologists, chemists and informatics scientists, each with specialized areas of expertise and access to shared scientific resources.
For more than 10 years, the ETB’s drug discovery teams have offered collaborators unique access to the facilities and expertise needed to uncover new small molecule therapeutics and advance translational medicine. These capabilities include:
- Assay design and optimization/miniaturization.
- Dose-response–based high-throughput screening and support.
- Advanced biochemical, cellular and biophysical assay validation.
- Medicinal chemistry to support large-scale hit optimization driven by structure-activity relationships.
- Absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion (ADME) and pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics testing to support preclinical studies.
- Cheminformatics and computational chemistry.
- Molecular modeling and structure-guided docking.