The ETB offers numerous state-of-the-art resources to provide scientists with access to the entire spectrum of drug discovery research, helping the Center serve NCATS’ broader mission of translating foundational discoveries in the laboratory to the clinic.
ETB resources include:
- Core technologies
- Diverse collections of small molecule libraries
- More than 450,000 compounds
- Potent clinical candidates with annotated mechanisms
- NCATS Pharmaceutical Collection
- Advanced instrumentation enabling completion of high-throughput, high-content and advanced assays using multiple detection technologies