Forms & Model Agreements

Licensing Application and Agreements

Used to when industry is interested in licensing a technology.

Confidential Disclosure Agreements (CDAs)

Used to exchange confidential information.

Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs)

Used when NIH and industry collaborate to further develop a technology for commercialization.

Research Collaboration Agreement (RCA)

Used in a collaborative project where confidential information and materials may be exchanging hands. 

Employee Invention Report

Used when NCATS employees create new technologies.

Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs)

Used to exchange research materials.