The Chemistry Technology team’s work to develop innovative chemical tools is collaborative by nature; therefore, we always encourage new partnership opportunities, including disease-specific projects with patient advocacy groups and disease foundations.
If you have a specific need related to developing chemistry technology, we welcome you to work with us. Here’s how:
- Submit a request to work with NCATS. Contact Anna Rossoshek with the following details:
- A summary of the idea/vision
- Research goals
- Project needs
- Your level or area of chemistry expertise
- Project Selection. We will evaluate your idea and try to match you with the appropriate expert.
- Project Initiation, Conduct and Closing. Once we determine if our research goals and needs align, a formal collaboration agreement may be executed, if necessary, and the project may begin.