CTSA Program PAR-21-293 Application Information
CTSA Program Summary Data Guide
For use with PAR-21-293. The following "Other Attachments" must be included to aid in the review of applications. The filename provided for each attachment will be the name used for the bookmark in the application image. Except for Attachments 1&7, supportive data should be in a table format; applicants may use suggested Template Data Table formats described below or similar table formats that address all fields shown below; specified page limits apply to Template Data Table or similar table formats and Attachments 1&7 documents.
For each document, please use a separate attachment and title as suggested. Required attachments should be uploaded only once. Information provided in the required attachments should not be repeated in the narrative. Applications that lack any specified attachment will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
Tables may be used to provide data on the capabilities and available resources for specific activities anticipated to be undertaken during the period of performance of the UM1 for attachments 2-6. Use of the Template Data Tables is optional but all fields must be addressed if another table format is used.
- Institution (use filename Hub Institution Organization): Include a description of the following in a single attachment: Provide 1) a chart/diagram indicating the hub’s organizational status within the institution and how the hub leadership is integrated within the institution and 2) a chart/diagram indicating the working relationships between the hub and included partnering institution(s).
- Hub’s Senior Leadership (use filename Hub Senior Leadership): Information and role of each Contact PD/PI, Other PDs/PIs, Module, and Program Leaders and Co-Leaders. Limited to ONE page.
Template Data Table. Hub’s Senior Leadership - BLANK
Template Data Table. Hub’s Senior Leadership - EXAMPLE
- Information on Hub Partners and Collaborators (use filename Hub Partners and Collaborators): A table listing of all partnering and collaborating institutions with contributions and justifications for the participation of each; justifications must be commensurate with the specified role. Partnering institutions must be effectively integrated into the proposed activities of the CTSA UM1 hub and are necessary for attaining its strategic goals and research priorities. Collaborating institutions have a significant role in one or more aspects of the CTSA UM1 hub. Limited to THREE pages.
Template Data Table. Information on Hub Partnering and Collaborating Institutions – BLANK
Template Data Table. Information on Hub Partnering and Collaborating Institutions - EXAMPLE
- Resources and Facilities (use file name Resources and Facilities): A table listing of SPECIFIC resources that are anticipated to be used during the performance period of the UM1. Limited to FIVE pages.
Template Data Table. Resources and Facilities - BLANK
Template Data Table. Resources and Facilities - EXAMPLE
- Clinical Trial Experience (use filename Clinical Trial Experience): A brief description of all NIH–funded single and multi-site clinical trials with site activation during the 6 months up to and prior to the application from the hub and participating partners and collaborators. Limited to FIVE pages.
Template Data Table. Selected Clinical Trial Experience - BLANK
Template Data Table. Selected Clinical Trial Experience - EXAMPLE
- Clinical and Translational Science Track Record (use filename CTS Track Record): Institution, partners, and collaborators’ accomplishments and progress in CTS research efforts and high impact achievements that are generalizable to the advancement of CTS over the past 5 years; emphasize those that have advanced better methods and/or improved health. Limited to FIVE pages.
Template Data Table. Selected Clinical and Translational Science Track Record - BLANK
Template Data Table. Selected Clinical and Translational Science Track Record - EXAMPLE
- Coordination and Integration Plan (use filename Coordination and Integration Plan). The application must include a specific plan describing the partnership between the UM1, the required K12 and any optional components, such as the research education (R25), and/or pre-and post-doctoral training (T32) awards. The UM1 application must describe the overarching goals of each component and the coordination, integration, synergy, and mutual reinforcement of resources between the components. Include a description of the roles of any shared partners and/or collaborators. Limited to THREE pages.