Accelerating Clinical and Translational Science Research Through Collaboration and Innovation
The NCATS CTSA Program supports team-based research to develop, demonstrate and disseminate innovations that can accelerate the translational research process to turn laboratory, clinic and community observations into interventions and benefit public health more quickly. The Collaborative and Innovative Acceleration Award aims to provide support to investigators to tackle a translational science problem no one organization can solve alone. The award supports synergistic activities that accelerate the translational research process through collaboration and innovation.
The notice of funding opportunity invites applications to develop, demonstrate and disseminate innovative solutions to transform the field of translational science by addressing the inefficiencies that are common across diseases and bringing more interventions to all people more quickly through collaborative science among the CTSA Program institutions; NIH institutes, centers, and offices; and/or external stakeholders.
CTSA Program Collaborative Innovation Awards Funding Opportunity
Find more information about the CCIA funding opportunity for the CTSA Program.
CTSA Program Collaborative Innovation Awards (CCIA)
The funded projects reflect the CTSA Program goals and cover a broad spectrum of translational science, ranging from diagnostics and clinical trial design to patient-reported outcomes and community engagement.
- NCATS Clinical and Translational Science Award Program Institutions and Partners
- CTSA Partner List - FY23
- NCATS Rare Diseases Clinical Research Network Consortia
- NIAMS Core Centers for Clinical Research
- NIAMS Centers of Research Translation
- NIGMS Institutional Development Award Networks for Clinical and Translational Research
- NIMHD Research Centers in Minority Institutions
- NIMHD Centers for Multiple Chronic Disease Associated with Health Disparities